- This event has passed.
Benefit by ThinkLocal! Christmas/Holiday Party!
December 4, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5
Always a favorite! You really do not want to miss this one! Complete with Santa & the Christmas spirit! Open to the public. Meet 100 local professionals & business owners this night. Donations for the night go to Boots2Roots!
GET YOUR $5 TICKET HERE!
Throughout the year we hold large events at local business sites to increase the visibility of their business, highlight a local charity, have opportunities for vendors, and create a fun & relaxing place to connect with other like minded professionals and business owners.
Vendors, Christmas music, door prizes, 50/50, free chair massages, even a gift exchange, and the very best connecting and networking!
Vendor & Sponsorships at this event start out at just $50. Interested? Send a note to: JeffBall@ThinkLocalMaine.com
***More on Think Local – Business to Business Connecting:
Entering our 10th year more than 4000 individuals/businesses from Portsmouth, NH to Bangor, Maine have connected through Think Local. Taking advantage of the online community, Think Local is socially connected with over 25,000 individuals.
Think Local’s core foundation is to help others grow businesses through referrals, build authentic relationships that last a lifetime, collaborate with other entrepreneurs and inspire and motivate. We have supported over 50 local charities and non-profits throughout the years. Business people and entrepreneurs meet to develop relationships and to recognize and create opportunities, share information and seek potential partners for referrals and other ventures.
WHY Think Local:
It grows your business through referrals.
Makes a difference by supporting worthy causes in the community.
Helps others expand their business.
Adds value through business and personal connections.
Collaborates with other entrepreneurs.
Be inspired and motivated by others.
Develops personal and professional growth
Builds authentic relationships that last a lifetime.
A Community Networking Organization that Thinks LOCAL!
Thinking about becoming a member? Less than a cup of coffee a week! Your membership is good state wide. Levels & Benefits listed here: http://www.thinklocalusa.org/membership
PLEASE LIKE Think LOCAL! here: https://www.facebook.com/ThinkLocalUSA
Join Think LOCAL! here: www.ThinkLocalUSA.org
Connect with Think LOCAL!: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4623953
Follow Think LOCAL! here: https://twitter.com/ThinkLocalUSA
TL App: Put this App on your phone: http://1tap.mobi/tl
Get Connected this week – You are Invited!
Powerful weekly chapters: This is where the magic happens. Like networking & building your business? This is the place to be! Inspirational, educational, motivational, referrals, & non-exclusive. Open to visitors and the public. Come visit!
Chapters to visit:
– Monday, 9am Maine Insurance Benefits, 677 Roosevelt Trail, Windham
– Monday, 10:30am Buxton Common Restaurant, 1420 Long Plains Road, Buxton
– Tuesday, 8:45am Martins Point, 575 Main Street, Gorham
– Tuesday, 8:30am The Olive Branch Café, 791 Lisbon St, Lewiston
– Tuesday, 8:30am Sebago Brewing Company, 65 Portland Road, Kennebunk
– Tuesday, 11:45am Run of the Mill, 100 Main St, Saco
– Wednesday, 9:00am CenterPoint, 155 West River Road, Waterville
– Wednesday, 8:30am Sebago Brewing Company, 201 Southborough Dr, Scarborough
– Thursday, 8:30am Pats Pizza, 791 U S Highway 1, Yarmouth
– Thursday, 11:45am The Egg & I, 139 Riverside Street, Portland
– Friday, 8:15am Community Center, 426 Bridge St, Westbrook
– Friday, 8:15am Portland Pie, 92 Maine Street, Brunswick